Unified Communications/Lync Architect
$115-130k base + $10-15k sign on bonus + benefits
Unified Communications, Architect, Lync, Unified Communications Architect, Exchange, Lync 2010, Lync 2013, Sharepoint, Video, Voice, Lync Enterprise Voice, Telephony, AudioCodes
About the role
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global organisation that operate in more than 70 countries worldwide and generate around $10 billion in sales with 13,000 employees, who are embarking on a large transformation and are seeking to acquire a Unified Communications/Lync Architect who will be responsible for aligning the architecture and design within the Lync/Unified Communications space.
The Lync/Unified Communications Architect will have broad knowledge across Lync 2010, Lync 2013, Video, Voice, AudioCodes and Telephony. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their team.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- A solid understanding of the architecture design process, methodology, and high level of understanding of the business environment, strategy and needs.
- A broad knowledge of Microsoft technologies and products, with a specialization in three or more of the following areas:-
- Lync (2010, 2013), Exchange (2010, 2013), SharePoint (2010, 2013), Office 365, Windows Client Server, Office (2010, 2013), SQL Server, System Center, Active Directory (DS, FS)
- A solid understanding of networking principles and technology in a global environment:-
- TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, Voice and Video CODECS, RTP, SIP, QoS, CAC, MPLS, Routers, Switches, Gateways, Hardware Load Balancers, UAG, TMG, Call Manager
- Previous integration experience with converged voice communication and services:-
- VoIP Toll Bypass, IP Telephony, Lync Enterprise Voice, PBX Systems, SBC, Gateway, SBA, AudioCodes, Call Manager:
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best Unified Communication/Lync Architect. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a strong base salary + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within Wisconsin, USA.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes or email your CV through to (see below)